St. David Athletics
We are enthusiastic about athletics here at St. David Unified School District. It is our mission to give our students the opportunity to participate in healthy sporting activities in a safe, fun, and encouraging atmosphere. We will strive to create activities that are student centered and that display integrity, while being quality-focused and providing a balance in the lives of our students.
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
Whether they are on or off campus, our fall athletes have shown a dedication and commitment worthy of praise!
Requirements for Student Athletes
Before a student may participate in a sport, you must complete all of the following items.
- Parents and healthcare provider need to complete the physical form. This form is good for the 2019–2020 school year.
- Complete the AIA concussion test and print the certificate at the end. You must do this once during middle school for middle school athletes (middle school AIA concussion test instructions) and once during high school for high school athletes (high school AIA concussion test instructions). See grade level appropriate instructions for completing the concussion test.
- High school fees: $45 for the first two sports; $20 for the third.
- Middle school fees: $40 for the first two sports; $20 for the third.
- Bring your completed physical form, concussion certificate, and payment to our activities secretary in the front office. Make checks payable to St. David School. For electronic payments, please use the Skookii link on the left.
We now have a great way for you to keep track of all of the scores from our amazing teams!