New to St. David? Need to register your child at one of our schools? Just stop by the school’s office, and complete a registration packet. The information we require includes:
- Home address
- E-mail address
- Home, work, and cell phone numbers
- Parent’s names
- Emergency contact information
- Home language survey form
- Student medical information
We will also need originals of the following documents (we will make copies and return the originals to you):
- Withdrawal form from your previous school
- Your child’s certified birth certificate
- Up-to-date immunization record
- Certificate of Indian blood (if applicable)
- Transcript (current)
Students must be five-years-old by September 1 to be entered into the program. We allow parents of children without complete immunization records to pick up registration materials; however they will not be able to officially register their child until all immunizations are complete.
For complete information about immunization requirements, please visit the link on our Health Services page.